The quality of the images supplied really does have an impact on the end result. Please do read these instructions to avoid any disappointment:
For the best possible results we recommend the following guidelines
- The images you supply need to be sharp, particularly the eyes and ideally taken with the camera at eye level to the animal or child for the best angle.
- Photographs taken in daylight results in a much more natural colour and realistic design (and if at all possible avoid strong shadows, for example this occurs when the picture is taken in harsh sunlight). Avoid images taken in artificial light or next to a TV that is switched on as it throws a colour cast over the subject. And try to take the photos without flash as this gives a more unnatural look.
- Avoid having anything in front of the subject like grass, twigs, hands etc. (although some retouching may be possible).
- Supply in colour and without any in-camera or special effects applied to the picture.
- Be aware that everyone's photographic device or computer/ipad monitor will display colours slightly differently, so allow for some variation in the finished product.
- Please supply as RGB JPEG (JPG) image file with a minimum file size of 1mb, maximum file size for each image of 100mb. For best results set your camera to save image at highest quality JPEG setting.